Please be aware that in Liberland’s current state as a country that is not universally recognized by the international community, we can’t guarantee the same level of service as you might expect from other states.
If you wish to do business from your country (which, given the present state of Liberland, you likely do) or do business online, you must, in addition to registering a Liberland company, have a valid legal title to doing business in your country or countries.
Such a legal title can be a business company, a registration as an individual doing business, or another title recognized for your particular business activity or activities by the given country.
Also, a Liberland company will in no way affect your responsibility to follow the tax law of your country or countries. It will not shield you in any way from any responsibility to declare or to pay taxes to your country or countries, or to third countries where applicable.
Please note that Liberland doesn’t condone, support or in any other way endorse any actions aimed at shirking, evading, etc., in full or part, of your tax responsibility.
Nor do we support or endorse actions such as untruthful reporting or any form of untransparent conduct towards any tax and other national authorities.
Liberland has a policy of friendly neutrality towards the international community. Being internationally compliant in commerce is an important part of this commitment.
Therefore, we reserve the right to suspend and/or cancel the registration of anyone found or suspected of using a Liberland company, or, for that matter, their e-residency, to break the law.
As one might expect, there shall be no refund in such cases.
Terms & Conditions
This document contains and codifies the Terms and Conditions to Liberland’s services regarding the setting up, the registration, the business life, and the termination of companies in Liberland and also the Company itself, understood in the broadest possible sense, henceforth “Company services.”
The purpose of this document is to prevent misunderstandings and manage certain expectations that Liberland, Liberland Limited, and other affiliated entities and persons, hereafter the “Provider,” might not be able to fully satisfy regarding the functions and consequences that are usually understood as part of company registration in extant states.
These Terms and Conditions are temporary and shall be in force only until such a time as Liberland gains, in form or fact, the recognition of a significant part of the community of nations which will enable it to resume the regular duties one might expect of a State and declares these Terms and Conditions to have been revoked in part or whole.
Rest assured that we are doing all that is in our power to hasten the day this document will be relegated to the history archives.
Terms and Conditions for Company services
E-Residency or Citizenship Requirement
1) You must be an E-resident or a Citizen to be allowed to use our Company Services, and you must consent to the current Terms and Conditions.
2) Any Principal of a Liberland Company, shareholder, owner of any rights towards the Liberland Company, and any Ultimate Beneficiary Owner of a Liberland Company must likewise be an E-resident or a Citizen and must give consent to the current Terms and Conditions.
3) You accept that it is your responsibility to ensure this is done and remains so, and you agree to keep the documentation of that fact.
4) You understand that the failure to produce the required documentation and other information when asked, as well as any other failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, will result in the termination of the Company Services given to you and these others.
By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant that:
- a) You are at least 18 years of age, as our Company Services are not meant for children without the consent of their legal guardians;
- b) You have the full right, power, and authority to agree to these Terms;
- c) You are not subject to any financial sanctions, embargoes, or other restrictive measures imposed by the United Nations, European Union, any EU country, UK Treasury or US Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), or any governmental authority in any jurisdiction in which the Company Services are available;
- d) You are not a citizen or resident of any of the following countries: Belarus, Central African Republic, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe.
- e) You are not impersonating any other person;
- f) You will not use the Company Services if any applicable laws in your country prohibit you from doing so under these Terms;
- g) You are compliant with all applicable laws to which you are subject; and
We will require you to provide certain information about yourself, and we may, in our sole discretion, require you to provide further information and/or documents at any stage during your use of the Company Services.
1) You give your full consent that through our KYC and/or flagging procedure, we may, in our sole discretion, refuse, decline, suspend or disable your access or use of the Company Services.
2) Regardless of disabling the access through the Company Services, all direct interactions with the Liberland Blockchain interfaces are out of the Provider’s control.
Legal and moral use
You may use the Company Services only for lawful purposes and under these terms and conditions. You agree not to use the Company Services (or your or any other Liberland Company):
- a) In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- b) For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- c) To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which does not comply with these terms and conditions;
- d) To transmit or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation;
- e) To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Liberland or any affiliated entity, their employee or another agent, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); and
- f) To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Company Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm Liberland or users of the Company Services or expose them to liability.
1) If you wish to do business from your country (which, given the present state of Liberland, you likely do) or do business online, you must, in addition to registering a Liberland company, have a valid legal title to doing business in your country or countries.
2) Such a legal title can be a business company, a registration as an individual doing business, or another title recognized for your particular business activity or activities by the given country.
You agree to pay the taxes, tolls, fees, etc., required by any country or country you may interact with during your use of Company Services. You shall act truthful and transparent towards tax and other regulatory authorities, not engaging in untruthful reporting or any form of untransparent conduct towards any tax and other national authorities. You will cooperate with us during your use of Company Services in
Additionally, you agree not to:
- a) Use the Company Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Company Services or interfere with any other party’s use of the Company Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Company Services;
- b) Use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access the Company Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Company Services;
- c) Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Company Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- d) Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Company Services;
- e) Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- f) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Company Services, the server(s) on which the Company Services is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Company Services;
- g) Attack the Company Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; and
- h) Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Company Services.
Domicile of services
The Company services are run out of Liberland. We make no claims that the Company services or any of its content are accessible or appropriate outside of Liberland. Access to the Company services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Company Services from outside Libeerland, you do so at your own initiative and at your own risks, and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of warranties
Liberland, Liberland Limited, and any person or entity associated with these in any way, henceforth “the Provider,” hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for any particular purposes.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the complete exclusion of warranties or limitation on the duration of implied warranties; in these jurisdictions, the above disclaimer applies to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
1) The Provider makes no warranty or representation concerning the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the Company Services without limiting the foregoing.
2) The Provider doesn’t represent and doesn’t warrant that the Company Services, their content, or any secondary services or items obtained through the Company Services will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the Company Services, the websites or the server(s) that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the Company Services or any services or items obtained through the Company Services will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
You understand that we can not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Company Services will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output and for maintaining a means external to our site.
Use at your own risk
Your use of the Company Services, their content, and any services or items obtained through the Company Services is at your own risk. The Company Services, their content and any services or items obtained through the websites are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
1) You agree to hold the Provider, Liberland, affiliated entities and companies and all their officers, employees, contractors, partners, etc. completely harmless from and against any of your rights, their responsibilities, any claims, liabilities, including criminal liability, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of the non-recognition of Liberland Companies and Company services.
2) The same applies whenever you attempt to use your Company for other than demonstration purposes or that you use it elsewhere than in Liberland or otherwise than solely towards other Liberlanders who partake in Company services.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the websites or any services or items obtained through the websites or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or any websites linked to it.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Provider, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these terms and conditions or your use of the Company Services, including, but not limited to, any use of the Company Services, websites, content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these terms and conditions or your use of any information obtained from the Company Services.
Ownership of Liberland Companies
The Provider assists the participant in Company services in setting up and maintaining their Liberland Companies, but those companies are the sole ownership and the sole responsibility of their Owner or Owners.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Provider for any responsibility, claims, liabilities, including criminal liability, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of a Liberland Company within or outside of Liberland.
Non-recognition of Liberland Companies and of Company services
1) In addition to what you acknowledged in the E-residency Terms and Conditions, you also acknowledge the lack of recognition of the Company service, particularly of individual Liberland Companies, in countries other than Liberland.
2) You understand that any use of the Company Services with respect to any third country element is your responsibility and that you should not expect any degree of recognition towards the Company or the Company services by them. You are also solely responsible for all the consequences that may come out of such use.
Companies for a demonstration propose
You acknowledge that Liberland Companies are meant to be real and functioning Companies, but as Liberland is currently unable to provide, legally or otherwise, in part or absolutely, the normal guarantees, infrastructure and international recognition that the functions of this Company registry would require, there is currently a risk associated with the use of the Company and that risk is entirely the Principal’s, Shareholder’s, or of the owner of any rights towards the Liberland Company and any beneficial owner thereof.
You agree not to expect any recognition, validity, or effect of your Companies in real commerce from anyone.
Domestic use only
1) In addition to all the above, Liberland only allows you to use the Company Services and Liberland Companies on Liberland’s soil and towards other partakers of those services. You agree and understand that if you should use those services or use your Company outside of these limitations, you are doing so outside their initially contemplated scope.
2) Therefore, such use waivers all the national warranties that may apply and are fully and completely at your responsibility and risk. Likewise, you are solely responsible for all of its consequences to you or third parties.
All matters relating to the Websites and these terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of Liberland without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these terms and conditions or the Websites shall be instituted exclusively in Arbitration, and the forum for this Arbitration shall be Liberland and its judiciary system.
Liberland retains the right to bring any suit, action, or proceeding against you for breach of these terms and conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to the venue in such courts.
No waiver; severability
No waiver by the Provider of any term or condition set forth in these terms and conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Foundation to assert a right or provision under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions will continue in full force and effect.
2) With respect to specific services as are understood under Company Services, the Provider reserves the right to set up specific Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions do supersede the current Terms and Conditions where they differ from them, but the current Terms and Conditions still apply where the service-specific Terms and Conditions should stay silent.